How puppies help when you’re sick.
- 12-year-old girl: I don't want kids when I grow up.
- Society: You'll change your mind when you get older. You're only 12. You're too young to know what you want.
- 16-year-old girl: I'm pregnant.
- Society: How could you be so stupid? Do you know anything about safe sex? You should be ashamed.
- 20-year-old woman: I'm a single mother with an infant son.
- Society: You should've gone to college first. You need a stable career before you can support a child.
- 33-year-old woman: I'm married and my spouse and I both have stable careers. I have two young daughters now.
- Society: You're not staying home? Who's going to take care of them? You're just going to put them in day care while you work? That's selfish of you. You can't expect to raise decent kids with a full-time job.
- 45-year-old woman: I just had my first child.
- Society: Why would you have a child when you're that old? Do you realize the health risks of being pregnant at your age? When your kid is a teenager you'll be a senior citizen. That's inconsiderate of you.
- 60-year-old woman: I haven't had any children.
- Society: Your life must be so unfulfilling. Is there something wrong with you? Why didn't you want kids? How strange.
When someone randomly calls you cute and you just
Believe in yourself 💕
Facebook: Kenzie Hausman
Feel free to add me :)
r u ever scared to walk past a group of teenagers even though you are also a teenager
do u ever do something mildly impolite like not give a nice goodbye or not hold a door and spend the rest of the day thinking about it
"You hit like a girl," the strong female character says
"Stop being such a girl," the strong female character says
"Man up," the strong female character says
"Shut the fuck up," I whisper
#stop using my gender as an insult